Senior UI/UX Designer
ZGRAYA is a digital creative agency that brings you the best in the Holy Trinity of Digital: Design, Development and Marketing.
Right now we eagerly searching for a new addition to our team. We are talking A to Z project handling: doing the research, prototyping, coming up with amazingly effective visual solutions and taking responsibility for the final result.
- Proven industry experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C) for 3 years or more. It’s important for us that you can fulfill tasks independently, make informed decisions, and take responsibility for them.
- Deep experience in creating structure, wireframes, user flows, user stories, and coming up with effective visual solutions.
- Great knowledge of Figma – our main design tool.
- Basic knowing of testing your design solutions (Interview, Usability testing, A/B testing).
- Good written and spoken English – Intermediate and above, because sometimes our designers have to communicate with clients directly.Knowledge of usability principles and practices.
- Attentive eye and mind for composition details, typography, graphic styles, and visual perception.
- Excellent and transparent skills in self-management and time management.
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of tools for creating animation and interactive prototypes, e.g. After Effects, Principle or Framer.
- Experience in digital imaging and illustration with Figma.
- Basic knowledge of development for mobile: it’s great when designers and developers understand each other.
- Initiative and proactivity. We welcome and value new ideas that can improve our team’s work.
- We work in Figma and we use all of its benefits: components, styles, cooperative project modes and all the other sweet stuff.
- We work on complex but cool projects. We don’t engage the mundane. We need our fix of designer pleasure.
- We value every team member. First and foremost, we are all people — with our desires, views, and skillsets. Everyone is a planet. An equal one too.
- We work together. We love team work. And we do jump the problems and challenges together. Like a gang.
What we offer
- Full support and thorough introduction to current processes and standards.
- Freedom of operations, trust.
- All the instruments necessary for successful operations.
- Necessary motivation tools to successfully manage the team.
- Getting that pipeline filled with cool projects in accordance with the sales plan.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Paid courses, English classes and CrossFit.
- Skill-based wage plus bonuses for extraordinary performance and ideas.