ZGRAYA is a digital creative agency that brings you the best in the Holy Trinity of Digital: Design, Development and Marketing.
Right now we are eagerly searching for a new addition to our team — a strong project manager.
Experienced. It is pinnacle that you are an independent task solver, strong and proactive decision maker and last, but definitely not least, you are a responsibility embracer.
You keep evolving. You know that you can be and do better. You are empirical with your approach to new methodologies and processes, instruments testing and making mistakes while going at it. By the way, mistakes are ok — we are all human.
You know your way around details. You know for a fact that the devil is in details. You will take an extra hour (or more) to polish the final solution and would not let yourself deliver a task when it is “just ok”. Simultaneously, if breaking a deadline makes your inner perfectionist blush in shame.
You are proactive. You are not afraid to share and defend your ideas.
You like people. You want to make this messy world better. You want to help your client (colleague, stray kitten — you choose) out.
You listen and you know how to be heard. Communication skills are a must. We are a team, and we need to talk.
You are not quite Shakespeare, but you know (and can communicate) that London is the capital of Great Britain. To be more precise, we need someone with at least intermediate mastership of the English language (the more fluent — the better). Our clients are global, so are we.
PMBook knowledge and strong knowledge of the Jira tools.
- To parttake in clients’ interviews and workshops aimed to identify the objectives and goals of a project as well as the implementation strategy.
- Oversee and manage projects with the day-to-day activities.
- Ensure the project delivered in time within the agreed quality.
- Build strong partnership relations with the client.
- Report to the COO about the project scope and budget.
- To check is the final deliverables conform with the requirements.
Website design and development: from a simple landing page, to a complex web service, media or corporate website.
Product design and development: from product audit and improvements, to creating new products from scratch.
Branding and identity development.
You know how to put together a Scope of Work.
You are familiar with development processes. You know the basic layouting, web, and mobile application development principles. It is awesome when designers and coders understand each other.
We work on complex, but cool projects. We don’t engage the mundane. We need our fix of creative pleasure.
We work both remotely and in the office. We don’t mind having people work from home, but we do appreciate the synergy derived from being under the same roof.
We value every team member. First and foremost, we are all people — with our desires, views, and skillsets. Everyone is a planet. An equal one too.
We work together. We love team work. And we do jump the problems and challenges together. Like a gang.
We are flexible. Everyday tools you’ll be dealing with: Jira, Notion. But we are open to your suggestions and ideas, so don’t hesitate to share them with us!
What we offer
- Full support and thorough introduction to current processes and standards.
- Freedom of operations, trust.
- All the instruments necessary for successful operations.
- Necessary motivation tools to successfully manage the team.
- Getting that pipeline filled with cool projects in accordance with the sales plan.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Paid courses, English classes and CrossFit.
- Skill-based wage plus bonuses for extraordinary performance and ideas.
Finally, how the interview goes
We take a look at your portfolio;
Test task (if necessary);
Final conversation and an English test with our CEO (Zoom).
Please, shoot us a hello with a cover letter, your portfolio and payment expectations to [email protected]