ZGRAYA is a digital creative agency that brings you the best in the Holy Trinity of Digital: Design, Development and Marketing.
Right now we are eagerly searching for a new addition to our team — a strong project manager.
- At least 2 year of experience working in IT outsourcing/service or software company;
- PMBook strong knowledge and knowledge of the Jira tools.;
- Digital background;
- English (upper-intermediate or higher) level;
- Ability to independently solve tasks;
- Desire to learn and to improve the skills, life-long learner;
- Ability to generate plan and work without direct supervision towards the goals;
- To parttake in clients’ interviews and workshops aimed to identify the objectives and goals of a project as well as the implementation strategy.
- Oversee and manage projects with the day-to-day activities.
- Ensure the project delivered in time within the agreed quality.
- Build strong partnership relations with the client.
- Report to the COO about the project scope and budget.
- To check is the final deliverables conform with the requirements.
Website design and development: from a simple landing page, to a complex web service, media or corporate website.
Product design and development: from product audit and improvements, to creating new products from scratch.
Branding and identity development.
You know how to put together a Scope of Work.
You are familiar with development processes. You know the basic layouting, web, and mobile application development principles. It is awesome when designers and coders understand each other.
We work on complex, but cool projects. We don’t engage the mundane. We need our fix of creative pleasure.
We work remotely. We work from home, but we do appreciate the synergy derived from being under the same roof.
We value every team member. First and foremost, we are all people — with our desires, views, and skillsets. Everyone is a planet. An equal one too.
We work together. We love team work. And we do jump the problems and challenges together. Like a gang.
We are flexible. Everyday tools you’ll be dealing with: Jira, Notion. But we are open to your suggestions and ideas, so don’t hesitate to share them with us!
What we offer
- Full support and thorough introduction to current processes and standards.
- Freedom of operations, trust.
- All the instruments necessary for successful operations.
- Necessary motivation tools to successfully manage the team.
- Getting that pipeline filled with cool projects in accordance with the sales plan.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Paid courses, English classes and CrossFit.
- Skill-based wage plus bonuses for extraordinary performance and ideas.
Finally, how the interview goes
Test task (if necessary);
Final conversation and an English test with our HR and CEO (Zoom).
Please, shoot us a hello with a cover letter, your portfolio and payment expectations to [email protected]