Junior Business Analyst
ZGRAYA is a digital creative agency that brings you the best in the Holy Trinity of Digital: Design, Development and Marketing.
Right now we’re eagerly searching for a Junior Business Analyst.
- Collect & analyse project requirements, decompose them in key tasks, translate business needs into specification requirements;
- Suggest a solution that fits into business needs, the current/future project architecture, existing applications and integrations, impacts on internal & external processes with a cost estimation & timeline as final deliverables;
- Validate & manage project backlogs with PM, support ongoing projects, translating task requirements into different deliverables (functional specifications, user cases, user stories, CJMs, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams) to satisfy business requirements;
- Participate in the breakdown, creative and estimation sessions;
- Manage client communication, follow up on issues or concerns related to the requirements;
- Prepare project documentation and proposal presentations (both for internal & external projects).
- At least 1+ years of experience in BA role, 2+ years of IT experience;
- Previous experience with PoC and MVP concepts;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall philosophy;
- BA experience in the project when a product/website is being created from scratch;
- Work with Jira, creating project backlogs;
- Strong analytical, research, problem-solving, communication & presentation skills;
- Attention to details (visual, functional, and others) and be able to suggest corrections or improvements;
- Ability to adapt and master a mix of rapidly changing environments;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English: both in writing & speaking.
Would be a plus
- Experience in product segment by domains: LMS, Real estate, Finance, Social Media,
Digital Marketing, E-commerce, etc.;
- Ability to manage more than a single project;
- Knowledge of UML/BPMN base diagrams, experience with Whimsical, Draw.io, Miro or similar diagram interfaces;
- Experience with Notion for documentation purposes;
- Experience with Figma or similar interfaces for creating project wireframes & mockups.
- design in Figma, have a knowledge base in Notion, communicate via Slack, task management happens in Jira;
- to get all the ins and outs of how we work, you’ll have a super-senior mentor for the probation period;
- we give you freedom of actions, trust and all the tools you may require;
- paid leave (20 days per year), 10 days of sick leave (no medical certificate needed; 100% covered);
- we cover professional courses, CrossFit and English lessons;
- working from any corner of the world — or any corner of our homes;
Finally, how the interview goes
We take a look at your portfolio;
Test task (if necessary);
Final conversation and an English test with our CEO (Zoom).
Please, shoot us a hello with a cover letter, your portfolio and payment expectations to [email protected]